How to Teach Yoga Online
Everything you need to know about teaching yoga online
Embarking on a yoga teacher training course, and starting to teach yoga, can be an absolutely huge step out of many people’s comfort zones…. however due to the Coronavirus pandemic, yoga teachers have had another nudge (or shove!) further out of their comfort zones as social distancing and isolation has demanded that yoga classes move online.
Teaching yoga online, of course, shares many of the skills and requirements needed to teach ‘in-person’ classes, however, there’s a lot of additional things to think about.
With that in mind, join Holly for this course which covers:
- Set up – what equipment to consider purchasing, any why, such as camera / cameras, microphone etc, and how to go about this if you are on a budget
- Software – Zoom, Facebook and Instagram live, other options, and the pros and cons of these
- How to teach safely – how to improve the clarity of your instructions, ensuring your classes suitable to all (or many!)
- Gaining confidence – how to slowly but surely gain confidence teaching yoga via this new medium
- Promoting your online yoga – it’s important to make a living as a yoga teacher! Some obvious, and less obvious, ways to increase traffic to your online classes
- Steps to get started - a suggested set of steps to reduce indecision and to just get cracking teaching your yoga online!
I absolutely love yoga; how it’s so accessible and beneficial to everyone from all walks of life.
I became a yoga instructor in the hope of inspiring others to practice yoga; to enjoy its many benefits for the body and mind.
Over the last few years, my focus has really shifted to helping people cope with increasing stress levels; understanding the impact that stress can have on the body and mind, and how to rest, relax, and stay calm.